You can search land values with our online tools
Use our land value search tool to view and print land values and property information from the Register of Land Values from 1 July 2001. If you are unable to use the land value search tool, you can contact us on 1800 110 038 to get a land value search.
You will need a property number to search for a land value. You can find this:
- on your Notice of Valuation or land tax assessment
- through our online enquiry tools using the property address or title reference.
You can also use our online bulk land value information service to download bulk NSW land value information from July 2017 onwards.
You cannot lodge an objection to land values or property information you obtain through a land value search. See What if you have concerns? for more information.
The land values and property sales map also includes land value information
Land values are available on the land values and property sales map as a joint initiative of the Valuer General and Spatial Services. You can explore land values throughout NSW.
You can use it to access information for a property, including:
- land values for the past five years (where available)
- the valuing year used to calculate council rates
- the valuation basis
- notice of any concessions or allowances that apply to the land value
- the property number, address and zoning information
- the area and boundaries of non strata properties
We can give you a Certificate of Land Value
A Certificate of Land Value is a legal document that certifies the details of an entry in the Register of Land Values. It includes the:
- land value
- owner's name/s
- property description
- area and dimensions
- applicable allowances
- property number
- date the valuation was made.