What if you have concerns?

Our resources can help address your concerns

If you have questions or concerns about your land value or property information, you can:

  • Explore our resources – See How do we value land? and Where can you learn more about your land value? to help you understand your land value.  
  • Contact us – Speak to one of our experienced valuers or property information specialists.  
  • Order an information kit – This kit includes a benchmark component report, valuation sales report and review guide. You can register online to receive a kit by email.  

If you are unable to register online or would like to speak to our friendly customer service staff, please call us on 1800 110 038 to discuss your options. 

You can lodge an objection 

Part 3 of the Valuation of Land Act 1916 allows you to object to your land value or property information under certain circumstances.

You can ask us to review the land value or property information on your Notice of Valuation or land tax assessment. You have 60 days from the date of issue to do this.

For more information on the review process, see:

back to top