The Valuer General is an independent statutory officer appointed by the Governor of New South Wales to ensure the integrity of land values across the state.
Property NSW, a division of the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment, manages the valuation system for the Valuer General
We provide the community with a valuation system based on principles of fairness, customer service, quality and professionalism.
- be polite, helpful and respectful
- listen to your concerns
- handle your enquiry fairly
- be open, transparent and accountable
- make sure you have access to the information you need
- follow our policies and procedures
- ensure our information is clear, accurate and up to date
We aim to:
- resolve your phone query on the first call
- respond to your correspondence within ten business days
- complete our review of your land value or property information within 90 days.
To help us
When you contact us, please have your property details available including the property number found on the top left hand side of your Notice of Valuation, or the final page of your land tax assessment and any documentation that relates to your concerns. Our contact details are available on the contact us page.
The Valuer General welcomes your feedback. Please go to our feedback page to provide your comment.