Our resources can help address your concerns
If you have questions or concerns about your land value or property information, you can:
- Explore our resources – See How do we value land? and Where can you learn more about your land value? to help you understand your land value.
- Contact us – Speak to one of our experienced valuers or property information specialists.
- Order an information kit – This kit includes a valuation sales report, review guide and objection form. You can register online to receive a kit by email or contact us to receive a kit by post or email.
You can lodge an objection
You can ask us to review the land value or property information on your Notice of Valuation or land tax assessment. You have 60 days to do this.
You must tell us your reason for objecting
You can object if:
- your land value is too high or too low
- the area, dimensions or description of the land are wrong
- the valuations are incorrectly apportioned
- we should have valued the land separately
- we should have valued the land with other land
- concessions or allowances are wrong or missing
- the person on the Notice of Valuation does not own, lease or occupy the land.