Your options and resources

Our resources can help address your concerns

If you have questions or concerns about your land value or property information, you can:

You can lodge an objection

You can ask us to review the land value or property information on your Notice of Valuation or land tax assessment. You have 60 days to do this.

You must tell us your reason for objecting

You can object if:

  • your land value is too high or too low
  • the area, dimensions or description of the land are incorrect
  • the valuations are incorrectly apportioned
  • we should have valued the land separately
  • we should have valued the land with other land
  • concessions or allowances are incorrect or missing
  • the person on the Notice of Valuation does not own, lease or occupy the land.

back to top