The Valuer General:
- sets the standards and policies for the land valuation system and the determination of compensation in the compulsory acquisition process
- monitors the quality of the land values and services provided to the community by Property NSW
- provides professional leadership and stewardship to the valuation industry.
Our objectives are:
- accurate, consistent and fair valuations
- accessible, transparent and accountable customer focused services
- procedural fairness
- value for money, delivering cost effective valuation services for the NSW community
- continuous improvement of the valuation system
- active engagement and open and transparent communication with stakeholders.