Contact usBookmark this pagePrint pageResize downResize up

Where can I get an objection form from?

The objection form is only available as part of a review kit. The review kit contains an objection form specific to your property and important information that you should read before you complete your objection form.

You can use the review kit request facility to instantly receive an email containing a review kit or you can call us on 1800 110 038 or +61 2 6332 8188 (international callers) to arrange for one to be posted or emailed to you.

Alternatively you may prefer to use our online objection facility.

If you want to lodge an objection to more than one land value or for multiple properties you will need to do this separately for each one.

back to top