Members of the public have a right to access government held information. The right to access information is restricted only when there is an overriding public interest against disclosing the particular information.
Property NSW manages access to information on Behalf of the Valuer General.
Accessing Valuer General information
Open access information
- Publication Guide - contact the Right to Information Officer
- Documents tabled in Parliament
- Policy documents
- Disclosure log
- Register of government contracts
- Open access information not publicly available
- Proactive release register
- Guarantee of Service
- Code of Conduct
Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
Property NSW administers all issues relating to the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPAA) for the Valuer General.
Right to Information Officer
PO Box N408
Grosvenor Place NSW 1200
+61 2 9240 8823