Contact usBookmark this pagePrint pageResize downResize up

Access to information

Members of the public have a right to access government held information. The right to access information is restricted only when there is an overriding public interest against disclosing the particular information.

Property NSW manages access to information on Behalf of the Valuer General.

Accessing Valuer General information

What is public access to information?

How can I access Valuer General information?

Open access information

Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009

Property NSW administers all issues relating to the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPAA) for the Valuer General.

Please contact:

Right to Information Officer

Property NSW 

PO Box N408

Grosvenor Place  NSW  1200

+61 2 9240 8823

back to top